- Reviews (0)
HELIX 5 Chirp DI GPS G2
The HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 with an improved user interface and operating system, features a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5″ 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP Down Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS fishfinder GPS system.
– CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It’s the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
– CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won’t show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
– SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations – all at the push of a button.
– Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
– Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
– AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
– LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you’ll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
– Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
– 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Display Size - Diagonal||5"|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Down Imaging, DualBeam PLUS|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200/455/800 kHz|
|Depth-Sonar||2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP), 600 ft (standard transducer)|
|CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported||455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)|
|Depth-Down Imaging||350 ft|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Power Draw||615 mA|
|Power Input||10.82 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Mount-Standard Size||7.55" W x 4.64" H x 3.3" D|
|Mount-Optional||In-Dash Mounting Kit|
|Mount-Optional Size||7.55" W x 4.28" H x 1.13" D|
|Transducer Included||XNT 9 DI T|
|Transducer Mount Location||Transom|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 45, 50/20,000|
|360 Imaging Compatibility||No|
|Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility||No|
|Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility||No|
|Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility||Yes|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility||No|
|AIS Compatibility||Not Supported|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||No|
|View Preset Keys||Yes|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Colors Grayscale||16-Bit|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.