- Reviews (0)
The Premier Freshwater Fishing Map
– Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail for more than 17,000 lakes with 1’ contours that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
– Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
– Coverage for more than 17,000 lakes, of which more than 150 are Garmin Elite survey lakes with up to 1’ contours
– High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
– The East card covers more than 11,500 HD lakes with up to 1’ contours and more than 100 Garmin Elite survey lakes
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. LakeVü g3 Ultra inland water maps provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology¹ and high-resolution relief shading.
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate a route and suggest a path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading Feature
High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone.
Depth Range Shading
This feature provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance.
Shallow Water Shading
This feature allows you to use shading to designate the shallow water depths you need to avoid.
Dynamic Lake Level
You can adjust your maps to the lake’s current water level to have a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
Unique 3-D Views
MarinerEye and FishEye views provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
LakeVü Feature Comparison
|Total lakes covered||17,000+||17,000+|
|Lakes with up to 1' contours||17,000+||17,000+|
|Garmin Elite surveyed lakes||175|
|Auto Guidance¹ technology||•||•|
|High-resolution relief shading||•|
|Depth range shading||•||•|
|Shallow water shading||•||•|
|Unique 3-D views||•|
|Dynaimc lake level||•|
|High-resolution satellite imagery||•|
|Surface and side scan sonar photos||175|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.