- Reviews (0)
Our Premium Live Scanning Sonar for Ice Fishing
– Panoptix LiveScope bundle includes ECHOMAP 93sv UHD touchscreen combo with keyed assist plus LVS32 transducer with GLS 10 sonar black box and swivel pole mount
– Easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar allows you to see fish and structure up to 200’ in any direction
– Two modes in one transducer (LiveScope™ Forward and LiveScope™ Down) adapt to your fishing technique; locate schools of fish, and know exactly where to drill your next hole
– Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Garmin and Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes
– Ability to create custom combination screen to include map and sonar views
Our revolutionary Panoptix LiveScope sonar technology, paired with a large ECHOMAP 93sv UHD keyed-assist touchscreen display, makes this the ultimate bundle for serious ice fishing. Easily adjust the transducer to your fishing techniques with forward and down scanning LiveScope modes. You’ll eliminate guesswork and drill fewer holes to locate schools of fish under the ice in real time.
Sonar Below the Ice
LiveScope Forward sonar shows all around below the ice, so you can track schools of fish in any direction. LiveScope Down shows moving sonar images of what is below the ice, enabling you to watch fish respond to your jig or bait — and see whether they are moving toward or away from it.
Combine Multiple Views
Customize your views on the ECHOMAP 93sv UHD screen, so you can see what matters. Create combination pages that include map and Panoptix™ sonar views. The easy-to-use interface makes setup a breeze, so you can spend more time fishing.
Along with the ECHOMAP 93sv UHD combo, this capable bundle includes a LVS32 LiveScope transducer with swivel pole mount plus a 12Ah battery with charger and power cable. It all comes in a rugged, glove-friendly portable carrying case, so you can just grab the sturdy handle and head out for your next ice fishing trip.
|Display size||7.8″ x 4.8″; 9″ diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)|
|Display resolution||400 x 800 pixels|
|Display type||WVGA display|
|Weight||25.1 lb (11.4 kg)|
|Antenna||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|Garmin Marine Network™ Ports||1 Panoptix™ port|
|Transmit Power||500 W|
Maps & Memory
|Preloaded maps||LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|Accepts data cards||1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size|
|Track log||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
Outdoor Recreation Features
|Garmin Sonar compatible||Yes|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|CHIRP Sonar Technology||Yes (Built-in)|
|Maximum Depth||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|Bottom Lock (Shows Return from the Bottom Up)||Yes|
|Water Temperature Log and Graph||Yes|
|Sonar History Rewind||Yes|
|NMEA 2000® compatible||Yes|
|NMEA 0183 input ports||1|
|NMEA 0183 output ports||1|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.