- Key Features
- Reviews (0)
Point-1 GPS Antenna with Built-in Compass
The Lowrance Point-1 is the ideal position and heading device. The Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. In addition – unlike other position-only antennas – the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000 network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat.
– NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
– Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
– Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
– 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
– Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
– Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
– Includes spat/pole mount
– Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.