XP 14 HW T – SOLIX Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/temp In-Hull Transducer
- Reviews (0)
In-Hull Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Intended for glue-in installation inside single layer fiberglass hulls. Includes built-in temperature sensor, epoxy kit and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10, 12, 15 – All Models.
- Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XP 14 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer. This transducer does not support Side Imaging or Down Imaging.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- DUAL Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- One-Year Limited Warranty
|Current Models||SOLIX 10, SOLIX 12, SOLIX 15|
|Sonar Type||Dual Spectrum|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.