Need it Installed? We've got you covered.
Our professional installation teams get your fishing electronics securely hooked up and operating perfectly with your boat and other equipment so you can spend more time catching
HELIX 15 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO
Availability: Out of stock
SKU: HD-411310-1CHOAdd to Cart
Pay as low as /mo with financing from Affirm or Katapult
Apply for financing at checkout.
HELIX 15® CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N CHO Display OnlyThe HELIX 15 CHIRP MSI+ GPS G4N CHO features a 15.4" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 12 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000®, in addition to Bluetooth® and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon. This CHO (Control Head Only) model allows you to pick the right accessory transducer for your needs, including compatibility with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motors.
Features- Control Head Only Model: This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to connect to Built-in MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors, accessory transducer options like MEGA 360 Imaging, or share sonar data from an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the preloaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by soft key controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any condition.
- MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail and 60% more depth capability than MEGA Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Includes control head, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket. This CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing you to pick the best fit for your rigging needs.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Our Installation Services & Customer Support
Fishing Electronics Installation
We install and optimize every aspect of your fishing electronics so you can spend more time catching.Schedule Your Install
Trolling Motor Installation
Get your trolling motor seated and installed right the first time and get your boat on the water today.Schedule Your Install
Best-In-Class Customer Support
When you buy from The Bass Tank, you get access to our 100% U.S.-based team of fishing electronics experts.Contact Support
For the Angler in Your Life
Give The gift of the Bass Tank
Don’t know what to get the fishing nut in your life? No worries. Load up The Bass Tank gift card and give your angler the gift of catching.Give the gift of catching