Need it Installed? We've got you covered.
Our professional installation teams get your fishing electronics securely hooked up and operating perfectly with your boat and other equipment so you can spend more time catching
Garmin GPSMAP® 1243xsv Chartplotter/Fish Finder GN+
Availability: Out of stock — Backorders Allowed
SKU: GM-010-02367-61Add to Cart
Pay as low as /mo with financing from Affirm or Katapult
Apply for financing at checkout.
GPSMAP® 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder GN+
You’re an angler who wants premium features, maps, and charts for your connected helm, plus built-in sonar. This crisp 12" high-resolution chartplotter makes that wish come true.
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243xsv chartplotter. With its high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, ultra-sleek design, and vivid sonar color palette, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 1243xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and live sonar devices. Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) for helping you get where you need to go. Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras, and multimedia — by using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines, and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls, and more.
- High-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen display offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation 12” units
- Fast and responsive, this robust GPSMAP® system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass, and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations); plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to your compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, and more.
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü™ and ClearVü™ scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports live sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, and more
What's In The Box?
- microSD preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x3 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
Our Installation Services & Customer Support
Fishing Electronics Installation
We install and optimize every aspect of your fishing electronics so you can spend more time catching.Schedule Your Install
Trolling Motor Installation
Get your trolling motor seated and installed right the first time and get your boat on the water today.Schedule Your Install