Need it Installed? We've got you covered.
Our professional installation teams get your fishing electronics securely hooked up and operating perfectly with your boat and other equipment so you can spend more time catching
Minn Kota PowerDrive 24v 70lb - FP - US2 60in Trolling Motor
Availability: Out of stock
SKU: MK-1358763Add to Cart
Pay as low as /mo with financing from Affirm or Katapult
Apply for financing at checkout.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18' cord.
- Note: the foot pedal is not included with i-Pilot models.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant "stage of charge" reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Our Installation Services & Customer Support
Fishing Electronics Installation
We install and optimize every aspect of your fishing electronics so you can spend more time catching.Schedule Your Install
Trolling Motor Installation
Get your trolling motor seated and installed right the first time and get your boat on the water today.Schedule Your Install